Super Collagen plus c type I and iii: the collagen peptides type 1and3 in Super Collagen support collagen in tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and lean muscle.
These two types of collagen are the main types found in connective tissue making up 90% of the body’s total collagen content. Super Collagen is rich in hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, which are two key amino acids specific only to collagen and especially important to collagen production.
The benefits of supplementing with Super Collagen are twofold: the body is nourished with collagen 1 and 3 where it is deficient and then Super Collagen acts as a messenger to trigger the synthesis of new collagen fibers.
Super Collagen is derived from pharmaceutical food grade bovine collagen that is extracted from the dermal layer. Super Collagen is then enzymatically hydrolyzed, providing a collagen amino acid ration with a low molecular weight for maximum bioavailability.
Because Super Collagen genetically parallels the amino acid structure of our own body’s collagen, persons taking Super Collagen will experience a 90% absorption rate into the blood stream where cellular changes occur.
- Special formula for Hair, Skin, Nails, Joints, & Bones support
- Hydrolysed marine collagen is the form which has been used by researchers to show the health support effects of collagen on skin, bone and tissue.
- Builds bone matrix; Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone; Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds; Thickens fine hair
- Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion
- Increase skin firmness and hydration