- SUPER ANTIOXIDANT – Works effectively in the body to prevent and fight diseases to increase immunity
- FOR ANTI-AGING – Helps slow down the process of aging so that you stay energetic
- CELL INTEGRITY – Glutathione keeps body cells integrated to ensure healthy metabolism
- REMOVES FREE RADICALS – Rapidly scavenges free radicals that are the cause for cell degradation and cell death
- FOR HEALTHY SKIN AND HAIR – Collagen keeps skin and hair free of diseases and relieves joint pains
Give super cell protection to your body using the Reduced L Glutathione Tablets. It contains 500 mg of reduced L-glutathione, 200 mg of Vitamin C, and 300 mg of collagen. Glutathione, a high-potency amino acid, is naturally secreted in the human body to work as an antioxidant. Collagen improves liver and heart health, strengthens nails, teeth, hair and skin, and relieves joint pains. Vitamin C acts as a catalyst in collagen formation, iron absorption, and wound healing,
Reduced L Glutathione 1000mg x 90 Tablets. With 500mg L-Glutathione, 300mg Collagen, and 200mg Vitamin C
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.